Conditions of Hire
- Reservations The booking form should be completed and returned to Park Grange together with the deposit of £50 per week per caravan or the FULL AMOUNT for a short break. The balance, together with additional hire charges is payable not less than 28 days before arrival. If this is not received, the deposit is forfeited and the proprietor reserves the right to re - let.
- Cancellations We are a small Park and we regret that in the event of cancellations no money can be refunded. Hirers should arrange their own insurance cover if required.
- Breakages The hirer will pay the owner the cost of replacing any article or fitting lost, damaged or destroyed and also the cost of making good any damage caused during the hire period.
- Keys To be collected from the house on arrival and returned upon leaving
Period of Occupation: Arrival: from 3pm - (if you would like to arrive after 6 pm please let us know) Departure: by 10am
- Liability No liability will attach to the owners in respect of personal injury suffered by the hirer, any listed person, guests or any person entering the caravan / site with his / her permission or for any loss or damage to property of same. No liability is accepted for change in facilities advertised. Should accommodation be unavailable, due to unforeseen circumstances, our liability is limited to repayment in full of any money paid.
- The applicants undertake not to do on their own part or permit to be done by persons deemed to be under their control anything which may, in the opinion of the owners, be or become a nuisance or annoyance, or which shall in any way interfere with the quiet or general comfort of other guests at Park Grange.
- Only the applicants (being those listed on the application form) shall be entitled to occupy the accomodation allocated for their use.
- No additional electrical appliances may be used (with the exception of radios, shavers & phone chargers) without prior approval. A charge may be made.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED on the Holiday Caravan Park (including those in vehicles).
- Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in or near the Holiday Caravans
Breach of these conditions shall entitle the owners to terminate the booking without refund and to exclude immediately any unauthorised person and the applicants. Upon such termination the unauthorised persons and applicants shall be deemed to be Trespassers.
N.B. The owners reserve the right to refuse bookings from any all male or all female parties.
PARK GRANGE IS A PLACE FOR QUIET FAMILY HOLIDAYS