1.5 miles beyond Morville on A458 towards Much Wenlock Grid ref: SO657954
- Park Grange has both Caravan Holiday Homes and Touring pitches set in 25 acres of undulating fields and Hay Meadows. We mow pathways to allow visitors to wander through these meadows but wheelchair access is difficult because of the nature of the terrain. As in all natural environments, there are always rabbit/squirrel/mole/badger scrapes or burrows lying hidden in the longer grass as well as on the pathways. We have provided seating at strategic points in the grounds for our guests to rest and enjoy the wildlife and scenery.The Holiday Caravans are not "Winterised" but we provide panel heaters in all Bedrooms and Bathrooms.
- The Caravan Club Certificated Location (CL) is for Touring Caravans of Caravan Club Members only. It is restricted to 5 Touring Caravans or Motor Caravans and is entirely separate from the Static Holiday Caravans. Dogs are allowed on the CL but on a lead at all times (anywhere outside the Caravan). Dogs should be exercised beyond the main entrance gate and owners MUST clean up. Dogs (or any other pets) are not allowed in or near the Static Holiday Caravans or guest’s cars.
- The Touring pitches are on a 3/4 acre gently sloping grass field with a clean drinking water supply and refuse disposal area. Electric Hook-Up (10 amp) with Water and TV point are available. The Chemical Disposal point is at the top of the access road near the house.
- There is a single track stone surfaced access road through the grounds of Park Grange and there is a 10 mph speed restriction. Signs are placed at either end of this road. There is ample Parking in front of the Main House (Reception) upon arrival. There is a small Car Park for Holiday Home Guests (approx 7 Cars) and “arrival/departure” access close to the Caravans. Guests with minor mobility problems may park on this access with special permission only.
- As we are a very small Holiday Park and because of the nature of the Park terrain we are not able to cater for people with disabilities. None of the caravan holiday homes for hire have special adaptations for the use of persons with disability. If you have a disability then you should assess whether you are able to negotiate the uneven grounds and the Holiday Caravans provided. All Caravans have 2 or 3 steps up to them and one entrance has a handrail. There is no wheelchair access into Reception, which is in our home. Should you need any special assistance at any time during your stay with us, please ask and we will do our utmost to help.
- Accommodation - Guests should satisfy themselves prior to booking that their needs are met by the Caravans available. The current models are 10 ft. wide and the bedrooms have either 4 ft. or 2 ft. width beds.
- There is a small Children’s Play Area on site with a mixture of traditional and modern equipment on a natural grassed area with longer grass allowed to grow in the “falling areas” in accordance with RoSPA guidelines. This equipment is inspected regularly and renewed when necessary. There is also a low level tyre & rope tree swing provided for older children. Parents should supervise their children and note that we do not accept any responsibility for injuries caused or sustained by use (or misuse) of the play equipment. If in doubt about your child’s ability to use this equipment then they should not use it.
- We have a wildlife pool and small fishing pond, the former being over 250 years old. Both pools are maintained in a natural state to blend in with the environment at Park Grange in accordance with Natural England guidelines. The pools are over 6 ft and 8 ft deep respectively when full and are unfenced. We will be happy to give guidance regarding fishing and wildlife watching at Park Grange.
- In the Summer months we take Hay off the ancient Hay Meadows and Farm Machinery may be operational at any time of year. Guests are asked to keep clear of machinery but we will be happy to explain the agricultural processes taking place.